1. We require the Candidate provides the following personal data: name and surname, date of birth, contact details including: phone number, email address; education professional qualifications and work experience allowing to specify whether the Candidate meets job requirements.
2. If you wish to provide additional data not required in the process voluntarily, please be advised that Aweco Polska Appliance LLC + LP Co. (SP. z o.o. Sp. K.) may process the information once give your consent by including the statement below: „I hereby give my consent form to processing additional personal data for recruitment processes conducted by Aweco Polska Appliance LLC + LP Co. (SP. z o.o. Sp. K.)”
3. If you wish to give a consent for processing your personal data for the purpose of future recruitment processes at our Company, you may give your consent by including the statement below: “I hereby give my consent to storing and processing my CV for the purpose of future recruitment processes conducted by Aweco Polska Appliance LLC + LP Co. (SP. z o.o. Sp. K.) as per Personal Data Protection Regulation Act.”
4. Please be kindly advised on the following:
1) AWECO POLSKA APPLIANCE a Polish limited liability company, a limited partnership company (Sp. z o.o., Sp. k.), becomes The administrator of your personal data included in your submitted resume;
2) Our office is located at the following address: Turyńska 80, 43-100 Tychy, POLAND;
3) The Administrator designated a Data Protection Officer (DPO) whom you may contact via email firstname.lastname@example.org;
4) You provide your resume data in conformity to the Labor Code; any additional personal data are stated voluntarily
5) Your personal data is accessed by the authorized employees conducting recruitment processes;
6) Your CV is deleted once the recruitment process is completed, If you wish to give a consent for processing your personal data for the purpose of future recruitment processes at our Company, you may state your consent by signing the relevant consent form.
7) We protect your submitted personal data and you have the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Personal Data Protection Office, if you consider that the processing of your personal data infringes GDPR regulations – the General Data Protection Regulation as of 27 April 2016;
8) You have also the right to access your data, correct, rectify and delete the information provided;
You have the right to withdraw your consent to process your personal data at any time – please contact us to proceed you withdrawal.